Download Comedy 6 Word Stories Gif. I curated these funny stories from funny tumblr stories. Ernest hemingway was once prodded to compose a complete story in six words.

6 word stories
6 word stories from static.fjcdn.com
Amazing stories from around the globe. Automatic short story generator tool. If you have a ffs and want it to be in the book, you can post it on.

I curated these funny stories from funny tumblr stories.

Smith, the american online magazine, has used the hemingway anecdote to inspire its readers to write their life story in just six words, culminating in a book of the best contributions. My wife and i love films about the wild west, especially ones with cowboys 7. Amazing stories from around the globe. When i was in first grade, my teacher taught me that shin was another word for leg.


Related : Download Comedy 6 Word Stories Gif.