View What Comedy Anime Should I Watch Pictures. I enjoyed nichijou bc i usually watch action anime. The 1st anime i watched was dragon ball z.

50 Best Romance Comedy Anime 2020 That You Should ...
50 Best Romance Comedy Anime 2020 That You Should ... from i.pinimg.com
.'what anime should i watch?', i'll just assume you are not looking for the popular stuff; Just type in an anime like naruto, bleach, death note, one piece, or code geass and find tons of good anime recommendations! As children, they promised that they would compete against each other to see who would become the next emperor magus.

Not only that, but i'm trying to reduce the my plan to watch list as much as possible.

Enjoy the quiz and your new anime! Not only that, but i'm trying to reduce the my plan to watch list as much as possible. People have recommended me cowboy bepop, tatami galaxy, the haruhi movie, but between those 3, i'm only interested in tatami galaxy. You should watch hunter x hunter!


Related : View What Comedy Anime Should I Watch Pictures.